Senior CRM Marketer | Building and deploying Tech and Strategy | Rotterdam
Healthcare is innovating and digitizing and with it the need and care for patients. Patients undergoing surgery (eg with obesity, cardiovascular disease) can therefore be better supported during recovery. To recover, increased awareness and a healthier lifestyle are essential. This innovative niche health scale up offers supplements in subscription form. As a result, patients can enjoy an improved quality of life without any worries. In order to further realize international growth, they are looking for a (Senior) CRM marketer to develop an even better relationship with their customers.
Your future employer: An innovative scale-up in the Health sector
This scaleup is active in more than 22 countries and has great growth ambitions in new markets. From Rotterdam they will serve markets locally with new product groups and/or target groups. The products they supply are formulated in collaboration with researchers and medical professionals worldwide. They continuously develop and improve the products based on the latest scientific insights. Thanks to this tailor-made approach, they are truly customer first and they also want this to be reflected in marketing. The other core values are ambitious, integrity and team effort. Expect here from a Rotterdam “don’t talk, but polish” mentality to improve people’s lives every day.
The organization is currently the market leader in a rapidly growing niche market, but is also looking at new product groups. They are active in the Middle East, United States, Europe, Australia, and recently took their first steps in the Chinese and Indian markets. It owes its success to the combination of a growth market, product development based on scientific research, collaboration with the best production partners and 120 passionate employees in 27 countries on all continents. The team is young, diverse and very ambitious. The atmosphere is informal, with plenty of room to inspire and learn from each other. You will work together with a marketing team of both specialists and generalists.
Your new challenge: Senior CRM Marketeer | Technical, Strategic and Tactical
And what does your day look like?
Within this scale up you are responsible for the different touchpoints in the customer journey for CRM. You think about the strategy and technical design for the different countries and you oversee the CRM objectives. In addition, you are the person who ensures that the contact strategies are optimally used for activation, awareness and loyalty. This means that you are responsible for devising, developing and optimizing the automatic campaigns. You ensure, among other things, that our customer becomes a loyal customer and you know how to convert inactive customers into active customers. You achieve this by analyzing the data and setting up personalized and targeted campaigns based on this. What else does a day of yours look like as a (Senior) CRM Marketer:
- Day start; you have a full day, but like to check in with the digital marketing team in the morning to see what everyone is working on. In the afternoon you have a strategy session with the head of marketing. In this you will discuss the progress of the design on various platforms;
- Before lunch, dig into the data to see how the latest campaign is doing. You are responsible for customer retention and increasing customer lifetime value. You see that the results are better than expected;
- During lunch you got an idea for your long-term strategy. You set up all customer journey touch points for CRM from the data and devise a new campaign for the coming quarter;
- Together with the head of marketing, you analyze the figures for the past month. In this you think more broadly than your own channel and see that in some countries even better synergy can be achieved. You therefore decide to end the day by sitting down with the digital marketing manager.
And who are you?
- Terms such as marketing automation, email marketing HTML (5), CSS, dynamic email templates and various tools such as E.g. Selligent, Salesforce Suite and IBM Campaign are no stranger to you;
- You have hands-on experience with A/B testing, segmentation, creation and delivery of the customer lifecycle and retention strategies;
- Senior personality (taking ownership), well able to keep an overview and flexible to perform in a dynamic scale-up work environment;
- Strong communication skills, commercial attitude and a healthy dose of ambition to help build this adventure.
Want to know more?
Are you curious about this position or do you see yourself working here? Then apply directly or contact Christopher Müller via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)6 49 57 64 96.