Project and Sales Coordinator | Consulting
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international consulting environment?
- Would you like to be involved with intricate projects and pitches from start to finish?
- And do you enjoying coordinating and aligning with international stakeholders for a smooth and successful project?
Can you relate to this? Then read on for more information!
Pawlik Netherlands | Make It Happen!
Do you want to work for a company that is different from (almost) all others? We combine the solidity of our German group structure with the playfulness of the Dutch mentality. We are an international consultancy that leads by its own methodology, and continues to innovate, and therefore never follows. A company that involves employees and makes them responsible for their own initiatives. No 'Corporate armor' - be as you are! Each member of our team is an entrepreneur who, based on their own expertise and responsibilities, takes on exciting projects that offer them an opportunity to have impact on their clients.
Pawlik supports organizations in their change process and gets teams and employees moving. On the way to a better performance, with lasting results. Pawlik Netherlands is based out of our office in Amsterdam, with further Pawlik offices throughout Germany, Spain, Austria, France and Asia.
Project & Sales Coordinator | Navigate Consultants, Clients and Partners
For our fast growing team in Amsterdam we are looking for a Project & Sales Coordinator. We have recently welcomed several new clients for whom we work on international projects.
As a coordinator, you will be working together with the client lead on a wide range of tasks in an international environment. In this highly varied position, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and be involved in the projects from the very beginning. Do you get energy from variety and do you recognize yourself in our vision? Are you by nature an organizational talent with an eye for detail? Then read on quickly.
You are the linking-pin between our partners and consultants and our clients. Your main task is to ensure that the projects run smoothly, to prepare the project planning and to coordinate the production of the required materials. You operate independently, are keen on fulfilling agreements and take care of the financial administration of the projects. In more detail your work consists of the following activities:
1. Start-up of the project:
- Support in defining the scope of projects, the objectives and desired results, the implementation period and in translating these into a start-up document and briefing for the project
- You run through documents with a critical eye, ensuring both quality and compliance, but you are also able to develop and maintain standard documents and templates
- Defining the project phases and organizing the capacities required (consultants, trainers, materials, etc.)
- Contacting and maintaining communications with clients, suppliers and collaborating parties
- You advise on our consultancy and training offer
2. Coordinate implementation of the project:
- You organize the consultancy and training assignments flawlessly; arranging locations, planning consultants and trainers and taking care of the materials, among other things
- Ensure that the project is always progressing smoothly, with clear communication and regular updates towards the client
- Coordination of finances
- Coordination of the final evaluation and completion of projects
3. Sales portfolio coordination:
- Follow-up and support of sales activities based on our own CRM System and in consultation with the partners
- Various administrative and customer management tasks. This includes maintaining the database, processing registrations, editing and sending offers, preparing order confirmations for clients, employees and freelancers.
You are someone that:
- Enjoys working in an environment that is constantly evolving; we are a fast-growing organization
- Can handle discussions with partners and clients at all levels
- Benefits from working flexibly or in a hybrid manner; Working from home, out of Pawlik offices or together with clients
- Is able to work in teams, but can also handle working independently when necessary
- Has excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, any German skills are an advantage
- Is accurate, assertive and likes a structured approach
- At least a completed MBO education
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Publisher
- Ambition is a welcome trait! We offer you plenty of room and opportunities to out your ideas and ambitions